Thursday February 12, 2015
Types of Upholstery We Clean
We Clean Sofas, Loveseats, Recliners, Stuffed Chairs, Dining Room Chairs, Ottomans, Car & Van Interiors, Any Fabric or Leather Furniture. Specifically:
- Polished Cotton
- Haitian Cotton
- Synthetic Fabrics
- And More
How We Clean Upholstery
1. Pre-inspect for type of material, material condition, colorfastness, stains, and overall soiling to achieve best cleaning results.
2. Pre-treat stains and heavily soiled areas.
3. Lightly agitate to loosen stains and soil.
4. Complete steam rinse and extraction to remove soil and stains, leaving upholstery clean, fresh smelling, and almost dry to the touch. (Dry time averages 1-4 hours.)
It is recommended that a fabric protector be applied to help prevent staining and to extend the life of the fabric.
Studies show that our mattresses and sheets can be breeding grounds for bacteria and other harmful pathogens. You wash your sheets, but when was the last time you cleaned and sanitized your mattress? Champion carpets cleaning system is perfect for your mattress because we use a high temperature that kills bacteria without putting a bunch of harmful chemicals on your sleeping area.
· Sleep Free of Bacteria and Bugs- You would be surprised at what may lay beneath your sheets.
· A More Hygienic Sleeping Environment Promotes Good Health- Nearly 1/3 of your life is spent on your mattress.
Our work is guaranteed for 30 days. If for any reason you discover something you're not happy with just give us a call and we'll be back to correct it.
Call today for a free estimate from one of our friendly customer service people 303-424-8811
Champion Carpet is the sole contractor for Furniture Row warranted furniture and upholstery.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width="1/1"][vc_single_image image="3915" img_color="nocolor" img_link_target="_self" alignment="center" img_size="full"][/vc_column][/vc_row]