Sunday July 13, 2014
Champion Carpet Cleaning Services in Denver
At Champion Carpet Colorado, we provide upholstery and carpet cleaning services all in one price, providing excellent services throughout Denver Metro area and it's surrounding cities. Each carpet area is treated by our Champion Carpets experts professionally as it's stain reduced, steam cleaned and 100% sanitized. The carpet is left looking great, smelling good, and bacteria free. We can get most hard stains out-juices, pop, coffee, gum, nail polish, paint, ink, and much more. We take our time to make your carpets look as clean as they can for one price. We have a guarantee that we will leave your carpets as clean as they can get.
Pet Odor Specialists
Have your pets urinated on the carpet? The odor from the stains can become very smelly and if not taken care of quickly, it may be a place where your pet may repeatedly come back to. Here are a few facts to know about the stains your pet leaves behind in the carpet:
1. Urine is sterile.
2. Urine starts as an acid and changes to an alkaline salt over time.
3. Urine salt attracts moisture and breeds bacteria.
4. Bacteria produce a bad odor.
5. Urine does not dry - it can remain sticky for years.
How We Treat Pet Odor
• We use a 3-step process which safely kills the germs and bacteria that cause the odor. This process is safe for pets and gives the best odor removal results.
• Our technicians carry moisture sensors and high deff black lights which can locate unseen pet odor sources for best treatment results.
• For severe cases of urine our technicians are equipped to replace the pad under the affected areas of your carpet and treat the floor as well as the carpet if necessary.
• Please note that urine can leave permanent stains, discoloration, and even bleach the color out of carpets. If we can't get the stain out no one can. In such cases we can often patch the area with a piece of carpet from a remnant or from an inconspicuous area like a closet.
• The treatment we use is a live enzyme that continues to work even after we extract the top layer it gets down deeper into the carpet and pad farther that the stain treatment and works on the hard coloring and urine bacteria that causes the Oder.